Okay, we will tell you some secrets, but not all…
The most important one is the iron powder inside the paint.
It has been treated so it has some advantages over anything comparable in the market today:
MagnetPaint of MagPaint does not rust.
“Obvious” you might think, but rusting can occur with other brands and therefor harm the reputation of this type of product.
Rusting becomes visible, when a waterbased topcoat is being applied, or if a room – or wall for that matter – is/or gets damp.
Brown spickles will become visible and can turn the wall into a color that was not anticipated.
In an effort to try to prevent the paint from rusting, some brands add hazardous materials like ammonia to their paint.
We are dedicated to deliver the safest and most environment-friendly product available.
Tweaked for optimal performance
- That is why it was awarded with the European Safety Norm for childrens toys, the EN71-3.
- Although Europe has the most strictes rules for painting professionals, working with this product complies easely with all international regulations.
- MagnetPaint can be applied in the most critical environments: hospitals, schools, day-care, et cetera.
- Transport is free of ADR (special European regulations for hazardous materials)
- MagnetPaint contains no (0 gr/L) VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds)
During development of MagnetPaint the proces was constantly monitored by professional painters to ensure easy – and hassle free – application. Special fields of interest were the viscosity of the product along with coat-thickness and splattering of the paint off the paint roller.
First of all: MagnetPaint is not magnetic, it is ferromagnetic.Like ordinary iron. This means that magnets will be attracted by it.
In the paint itself is a high dose of special iron powder. This makes the paint heavy, which results in a density of 2.40 (2.40kg / liter).
Although it contains a high dose of iron powder, the magnetic force can not be compared to a full iron plate, like the door of a refrigirator. This is because the amount of iron particles per square centimeter in paint is much less then in the iron plate. This makes the quality of the magnet decisive for the magnetic strength.